Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Open Secret to all spiritual questions



Won't it be wonderful if we found a secret to answer all spiritual (Life) questions? Here's good news -- There is such a secret but it is an Open Secret because everyone knows it and yet never make use of it. I certainly took it for granted even after my experience with Bhagavan Ramana Maharshi in 73 It never occured to me, even then, that this secret he revealed was what I experienced 27 years later in the year 2000. One day, in utter exhausted frustrated over a relationship that I faced in catch-22 also known as between a-rock-and-a-hard-place, that I threw my hands up in the air and acknowledged my full ignorance regarding the solution of this problem. This surrender to Bhagavan brought me the experience of being a HUMAN BEING. It was these two open-secret words that clarified 27 years of reading, study and practice revealing this simple 'formula.' The words "Human Being" revealed to me more in those two minutes that in the past 27 years. It was the year of January 2000 when it became crystal clear I am a human being - a dualistic creature with two opposing forces ready to meet, anytime, to awaken the whole Being.

The Being plays the human role as if it is an individual and separate. It uses the human to seek for its completion forever feeling a lack or missing something. It forces it to seek in the world of matter until futility grabs its attention that what one is seeking is oneself -- One-Self (Unified Field Thoery). The moment one recognizes that he/she is seeking itself which is the Being whose nature is awareness, then there is the opening of the heart to ALLOW all the seeking (known also as suffering, frustration, confusion and fear) and through that ALLOWING become one with the BEING. The Being is ALLOWING itself known also as love, acceptance, forgiveness, openness, innocence, guiltlessness and compassion. Therefore as the human starts feeling the compassion towards its own fears and guilt it is immediately forgiven and thus the human and the being become integrated as One. It is this wholeness which is the awakening of the human-Being.


1 comment:

  1. oh...I am close. Here is my question now. Example: my ego wants to create something and yet it is anxious about the results because the results determine the amount of money which is acquired. Question: can I find my "beingness" or peace while doing work which sustains me?
    Thank you for taking time to answer.

    ReplyDelete